STANLEY STUDY SKILLS, LLC
Purpose: The DISC profile is a multi-purpose learning instrument that helps individuals assess to what degree they utilize each Dimension of Behavior in a situation. Participants will explore behavior across four primary dimensions: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness.
Feedback will help participants:
• Discover behavioral strengths
• Value and learn to respect the strengths of others
• Deal with conflict effectively by learning adaptive behaviors
• Enhance work group with teamwork and minimize team conflict
• Develop strategies to meet diverse needs of others
• Improve communication skills by determining communication styles
• Reduce conflict and stress, in both interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships
• Manage interpersonal communication better
Cost: $500 Facilitator Fee
Materials: $25/student (optional)
Each participant will receive his/her personal DISC profile self-assessment and interpretive materials.